Wednesday, November 11, 2009

To borrow or to buy?

I'm trying really, really hard not to take this project as an excuse to just buy all these wonderful books I'm going to be reading. This is especially hard with authors like Dickens, because I pretty much know I'll enjoy the books. But really, I can't afford that. So I'm going to make every effort to get the books from the library, and only buy them later once I'm sure I want to reread them. Of course, there are some that I already had, and also some that I may end up buying because I can't get them from the library or something. But I'll try!

1 comment:

  1. You could compromise and buy used. Dickens isn't going to care. And don't buy them all at once -- buy them as you get to them. That'll make it less of a punch in the budget. :)

    ReplyDelete